Love Letter.

Dear Candice, 

I know that sometimes you think that I am hiding from you and from time to time you doubt my presence, but I want you to know that I am here...always.  
He has never let you down 
never looked the other way when you were being kicked around.
He has never wandered off to do his own thing;
He has been right there, listening
Psalms 22: 24
(The Message)

You seem to think that I didn't see those tears that you cried into your pillow the other night when things didn't turn out the way you were truly hoping for this time around, but I did.  I was there with you.  I care about every detail of your life and I want you to lay every burden at my feet. 
Cast all your cares on Him, because He cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7 

Weeping may last for a night, but joy comes with the morning. Psalm 30:5

It's human nature to want to doubt my goodness when things don't go your way or when the wait for something that you so desire for seems to be endless, but you are not forgotten.  These things are what bring you closest to me.  This is what molds you and strengthens your relationship with me, but only if you let it.  
...But we rejoice in our sufferings knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us. Romans 5:3-5

I love you more than you can ever imagine and I have a plan specifically made for you.  It may not be the path you would have chosen, but trust me, this one is better. 
In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps." Proverbs 16:9

I want you to find peace, not only this situation, but in every day that I give you. The anxiety that you let overwhelm you will do you no good. It is of no use when you have me. 
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.  Philippians 4:6-7
 
Know that my love for you has no boundaries, it is unconditional.  There is nothing that can separate you from me or my love.  Keep your focus on me, not the "what ifs" and worries that tend to surround your thoughts.  Be thankful for the daily blessings that come your way. They truly are daily, if you open your eyes to see them. 
Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good, His steadfast love endures forever! Psalm 107:1

Keep your eyes on me and know that the desires of your heart are not being ignored, I have placed them there for a reason but they may not be executed in your timing or the way you choose.  I hold the whole world in my hands, but I also hold the desires of your heart close to mine.  
It is okay to have moments of weakness, you do not always have to be strong - that is what I am here for ~  "My strength is made perfect in your weakness." Ultimately I want you to trust me and my ways, even though you may not understand them today.  I never promised an easy life, but I do promise that you will never go through it alone.

Love, 
Your Heavenly Father

Comments

  1. Love. You're a woman of the Word!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really special Candice. I can feel your pain and your hope in Him. Thank you so much for sharing this journey with us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One of "those"days.

Change.

Dance in the Rain.